Having trouble financing a non-warrantable condo mortgage? CTC is an experienced lender offering flexible non-warrantable condo mortgage loans in Palm Beach, Florida.
In Florida or anywhere else it can be difficult to find a non-warrantable mortgage lender since non-warrantable condos are not eligible to be sold to Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae given they do not meet standard requirements, and are considered more risky investments. And even if you’re able find an experienced and willing lender, their compensating interest and down payment requirements may be so inflated that you cannot afford the loan altogether.
CTC offers flexible non-warrantable condo loan terms for our borrowers:
- Get a 30 year adjustable-rate mortgage, with fixed rates for 3, 5 or 7 years.
- Make a down payment of as little as 20%. This is for non-warrantable condo purchases, refinancing or cash-outs.
- Pay off your loan as quickly as you like since CTC does not charge pre-payment penalties.
- Qualified foreign national borrowers can also take advantage of our financing program.
- Your non-warrantable condo is eligible even if it’s an investment property.
Right now the condo purchase market in Palm Beach, South Beach, Miami and Panama City is on the upswing, and several of the condos are Fannie and Freddie ineligible. Discuss financing for your Florida non-warrantable condo with CTC and we’ll work around your needs and budget.
CTC also offers financing for condotel condo hotels. We lend in the entire state of Florida, as well as Georgia and South Carolina. Contact us or get an online mortgage Quick Quote above for more information about our terms and service, and start getting cleared to close.